One of my absolute favorite comfort foods is mac and cheese. Saddle it up with pizza (my all-time-favorite-go-to-food group), I could eat it at every meal of everyday during the sweater months (after that, it's kabobs and salads because, you know, mac and cheese tends to contribute to my perception of having a tank ass, so I shelve it for the summer). But Yay!! It's Fall!!! Bring on the Mac and Cheesy Deliciousness!!!
(In no particular order because they are all ridiculously good)
1) Cajun Mac and Cheese with Andouille Sausage and Shrimp (The Kichenista Diaries)
2) Chorizo and Peper Jack Mac and Cheese (Laura in the Kitchen)
3) Ham and Cheese Mac Casserole (Allrecipes)
4) Classic Creamy American Mac and Cheese (Allrecipes)
5) Roasted Garlic Mac and Cheese (Just a Taste)
6) Chipotle Mac and Cheese with Bacon (Domesticate Me)
7) Lobster Mac and Cheese (The Posh Pescatarian)
8) Cheesy Chili Mac (Tracey's Culinary Adventures)
9) THE Mac and Cheese (That Which Nourishes)
10) Pesto Mac and Cheese (Amuse Your Bouche)
OMG! I am so freaking hungry right now for these seriously stellar Mac and Cheese recipes. All of them... get in my belly! Yet Mini Monkey is asking to go to the gym (NOOO!!! This is a bad sign for my Mac Attack). Maybe I'll hit the treadmill after some of this Roasted Garlic Mac. Maybe. What is your favorite Mac and Cheese recipe of all time? I'd love to hear!